Bangladesh Premier League 2017 Sylhet Sixers v/s Dhaka Dynamites

Sylhet Sixers vs Dhaka Dynamites BPL Betting Tips

🚩🕉 Jai Shree Ram 🕉🚩

BANGLADESH PREMIER LEAGUE 2017

Sylhet Sixers vs Dhaka Dynamites BPL Betting Tips

1st T20 Match at 01:30 PM

Sylhet Sixers 🆚 Dhaka Dynamites

Winner – After Toss

online cricket betting tips telegram

(Join Our Telegram Channel For Free Update)

Important : This Is 1st Bpl Match Will Played Between Sylhet Sixers v/s Dhaka Dynamites At 1.30 p.m Tomorrow In Sylhet International Cricket Stadium City Sylhet Bangladesh.
About Ground : The stadium was built in the year 2007. The stadium is surrounded by hills and has a scenic view.Average Score Of This Ground Of Frist Inning Is 147 And Second Inning Score Is 146.

Team :-

Sylhet Sixers :-

Sylhet Sixers Team

Dhaka Dynamites :-

Dhaka Dynamites Team

About Bpl :-

According To Our Data Source Its Expected 75% Bpl Match Become Intersting And Odds Will See Both Side In Which There Are Approx 5-6 Jackpot Matches And Rest 25% Matches Will Go Directly.This Is Very Intersting Series And All Phunters will Can earn Highly Profit If TheyTrade With Concentration.

👉🏻www.cricbettingtip.com👈🏻

For more online cricket betting tips and Sylhet Sixers vs Dhaka Dynamites BPL Betting Tips, you can follow our social pages.

FacebookTwitterGoogle Plus and Pinterest

Share Today Sylhet Sixers vs Dhaka Dynamites Match Prediction with your friends.